Sunday 4 September 2011

I had an epiphany...

Last weekend i went out for the evening with two of my old friends from school, who may i add are both about 5ft 8 and very slim oh yeah and they are both mums!

It was all perfectly fine until the next day when the pictures debuted on facebook making me feel sick! I could not believe what i saw i knew i had gained weight but not quite that much maybe?

To cut a long story short i had that Briget Jones epiphany moment and knew i had to do something !

Which brings me to now, and right now all the other diets, looks from people who you know are thinking "Cooorr shes put on a bit ent she ?" and wrestles with countless pairs of jeans don't matter.Now all that matters is feeling comfortable and confident again.

So in my quest for getting back to how i want to be i have come across The Dukan Diet which will begin tomorrow but as a goodbye to carbs i will leave you with my fish and chip supper !


(Dont judge me i like beans ok ! )

x

























No comments:

Post a Comment