Sunday 4 September 2011

The Dukan Diet..... The Do's and Don'ts

 Dukan is a low carb high protein diet which brakes weight loss down into 4 phases allowing you to eat a wider range of food groups as you go through the phases.

So tomorrow will be my first day on The Dukan Diet I'm starting with phase one (attack) this means nothing but.....

1.5 liters of water a day
20 minute walk a day
Meat (beef and veal)
poultry without the skin on (apart from duck and goose)
lean ham
fish
seafood
fat-free dairy products
tea and coffee

Whats good is that i can eat as much of the "allowed" foods as i like during this phase, It will last five days and on the sixth day i will move on to phase two.

I will update daily on what i ate each day and will be weighing my self once a week which will be every Monday and i will keep updates on that also.

Please leave comments if you are dieting to and let me know how its going it a really tough thing and i think support is key to sticking to any diet!

For more information on The Dukan Diet go to http://mydukandiet.com

x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this sounds very interesting, I have never heard of this before! Will definitely follow your blog as I'd love to see how it goes! :) x

    ReplyDelete