Monday 5 September 2011

Day 1 (Dukan Diet)

So it was my first day on The Dukan Diet today and if you forget the side effects its been really good!

What i ate today

Breakfast - Oat bran porridge & a fat free cherry yogurt

Lunch - Bernard Mathews roast turkey pieces & fat free raspberry yogurt

Dinner - 2 garlic chicken breasts & yep you guessed it ! a fat free cherry yogurt

Snacks - 10 sea food sticks

The only issue i have had is the head ache, my lord its like being smacked around the head with a frying pan repetitively! I'm not sure why i have it so soon as its only my first day but hopefully it should pass in around 3 days.The other thing is the peeing, It is constant, every hour on the hour but that i don't mind so much as i know I'm loosing my water weight.

Weight : 10.8 lbs
Hight : 5ft 6
Target weight : 9 stone

x

2 comments:

  1. Wow.Love it!

    www.kingline18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you don't need to lose weight. Your weight sounds healthy. xx

    ReplyDelete