Saturday 6 August 2011

I cant sleep......

To be honest i have no idear what this post is even about but i have the urge to type and seem to have lost the ability to sleep.This seems to be a reoccurring issue as of late i think its down to the lack of activity,The past 2 months of my life have been spent working for 2 days a week only doing 4 hour shifts and that is about it! I finished my college course early and have a new job but it requires an advanced CRB check which i found out today can take up to EIGHT WEEKS! and i can not start with out it so i have been so bored.Whats worse is that my little part time job is on a Friday and Saturday so the two days where im most likely to find fun things to do is spent on a till in a shop!Though i shouldn't moan about it as these days im extremely lucky to have a job and a new one pending.

Ive been doing a lot of shopping recently to,most likely also because ive been bored online shopping has become my very best friend so i may do a little blog haul tomorrow featuring the berry high waisted jeans from Miss Selfridge that i mentioned in the post below.

Another Problem ive developed since doing an awful lot of nothing is eating! unfortunately for me i live next to Tescos and have quite the sweet tooth resulting in me piling on the pounds the last couple of months so im thinking of going on slim fast on Wednesday.I no its not the best way to loose weight but i am sold by instant gratification and after doing slim fast before i know it gives me the results i crave.Last time i only did it for 2 weeks which is the recommended time but after loosing the weight i foolishly thought i could go back to eating how i want which obviously you cant.This time i plan to do slim fast for two weeks to give me a bit of a head start and get the ball rolling and then going on to maybe a low carb diet and adding in more exercise.

I think im going to try and get some kip now or il end up waking up at midday tomorrow!

Good Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment